You can easily update your existing Drupal Website to the latest version of Drupal since the modules are designed in such a way that the tasks can be accomplished.
Migration Methodology in Mindster
The first step is to analyze existing website including its current CMS architecture, nature of contents and various third party or Drupal components. This includes necessary planning to execute a migration with minimum down time. This also includes a proper back up and data transfer plan.
- Analyze:This is the first step to analyze an existing website which includes the current CMS architecture, nature of contents and various third party or Drupal components. It also includes a necessary planning to execute a migration with minimum down time with a proper back up and data transfer plan
- Design & Architecture: After careful scrutiny of the current system, our team will come up with the right Drupal architecture for migration. We will ensure that there are no compromises made for the existing functionality instead we will provide you with added features.
- Setup & Configure: Here, we configure all the items planned during design and architecture and customize it to begin with the data migration processes.
- Migrate: Based on the nature of data and custom features, we begin with the migration process.
- Support:This is the final phase. Once it goes live, we provide maximum support and frequent monitoring to make sure that the customers are satisfied with the migrated system.