It is time to build up your career with Mindster. With a very environment to work, all at Mindster consider the place second to their home. In spite of having a very homely atmosphere, the professionalism and discipline we have is similar to a corporate office.
With Mindster, you get exposure to all new technologies related to the web world. Our well experienced personals are always helping fresher build their career in the right direction with Mindster.
Currently we have openings as given below:
• Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
• Familiar with iOS frameworks (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
• Familiar with XCode (latest version)
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and Push notifications
• Familiarity with iOS App provisioning (Publishing apps on App store & Adhoc distribution)
• Knowledge of MySQL or similar Database Management System General:
• Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• Experience in mobile app development for Phones & Tablets
• Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git or SVN)
• Experience building native apps
• Experience in Map or Location based app development
• Knowledge of cross platform development (Eg.: PhoneGap)
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Good understanding of Google Analytics.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Perform effective online demos to prospects
• Proven SEO experience
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
Looking for Freshers who have undergone Internship/Training/Course in PHP.
Looking for Freshers who have undergone Internship/Training/Course in iOS.
Advantage: Exposure to Angular JS, Phonegap, HTML5/CSS, Drupal, Magento
Looking for Freshers who have undergone internship/Training/Course in Android.